Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of your reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good understanding you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full line of services not wanting to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar products and that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or inventhelp office locations was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they participate in a quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, inventhelp wiki and it was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your place in that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.